Sunday, August 29, 2010

Crafty

So since moving down here to Arizona I have realized the friends I've made are really crafty and I'm not... Coming to this realization made me want to become more crafty! Since I still don't have a job, being able to do different crafts not only gives me a sense of accomplishment but also makes my day less monotonous haha so I figured I would share a few of the things I have done these past few days.

I had a frame I really liked but unfortunately it did not match my living room so I figured, why not paint it instead of buying a new one! I picked up some craft paint at the store and got to work.


Here is what it looked like before...

and here is how it looks now!

Cute hu? I thought so :D This is another craft I did with some of the girls at our weekly get togethers.

I was so nervous making this necklace since it involved a sewing machine but I was actually surprised at how well it turned out!

So anyways just thought I'd share some things I have done with my time in Arizona.

2 comments:

  1. Oh the flower mug :) We have the Proclamation to the Family with our picture in it too! Except we don't have an awesome frame! Nice work Jackie! I suck at crafts, but am trying to get better. I'm the girl who takes 20 min at craft night because I ditch my project for the dinner. Hahaha, one day...one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA.. Since I don't have a job I do the same thing!!! I'm going to make a headband today.. We will see how it turns out and maybe I'll do a post ;)

    ReplyDelete