Monday, September 9, 2013

August From My iPhone

I copied this from a girl I knew in college. Her blog is, http://www.jamesandkarlybarker.com. I think it is so smart because I take tons of iPhone photos during the month, but never anything that great to post about. So here are a few highlights of our day to day activities :)

1-2. We tried out a new pizza place called Mellow Mushroom. It was crazy busy, but I think Paxton enjoyed the pizza. A boy after his mothers heart :) 3-4. Having a fun Saturday at the mall, playing in the play area. 5. Busting a move in the middle of the store! 6. Austin's dream, having an excuse to go in the Lego store. I have a feeling we will be spending lots of time in there!

7. Paxton is sucking us dry with his milk problems... we don't really know what the issue is, so we tested out lots of different options. Soy, Almond, Lactose free. 8. Never turn your back on a boy with a box of teddy grams. 9. After I took this picture I was cracking up cause he looks like a nudest! haha Elmo love :) 10. We experienced the best Costco sample day ever! Paxton was in heaven. 11-12. Took another trip to the Children's Museum. This time there were no major injuries. After we tried out a pizza place downtown that we had heard was awesome. It's called Cibo's pizza and it was delish! So fresh

13. Teaching Paxton at a young age the importance of housework haha just kidding, his favorite thing is pushing around the swiffer. 14. Austin was cracking Paxton up with his bubble blowing. It was the cutest thing ever! He loves his dad so much. 15. A year later the bug needed a second tow... electrical issues are no fun and very expensive... 16. Building the largest Lego tower yet! And getting knocked over two seconds later. 17-18. Austin caved and bought Paxton this sweet Jeep from Costco. How can you say no to that face!

19. First time bubble bath! Loved it :) 20-21. I redid the guest bathroom from flowers and girly, to more little boyish. 22. Paxton's new favorite thing in the morning, watching Sesame Street. 23. haha I don't know why but this picture cracked me up! 24. Waving bye-bye!

One night for FHE, Austin came up with the idea to set up an obstacle course and play putt-putt with Paxton's toy golf clubs. It was so fun! In the end Paxton thought he was the winner haha

We also got to have a date night this month! Austin has been dying to take me to the gun range. This was only my second time. It took me a couple shots to warm up and not close my eyes when I shot the gun haha but in the end I think I did pretty good! Even hit the kill shot a couple times!

No comments:

Post a Comment