Sunday, November 17, 2013

Big Brother Alert!

Paxton is going to be a big brother on May 23rd! Just five days before Austin graduates med school! May/June sure are gonna be a crazy few months but we are really excited for another baby. Right now I'm thirteen weeks along and finally starting to feel like myself. That first trimester was a lot rougher than it was with Paxton. I remember being sick a few times, but this time around I was sick all day, everyday... It was a huge blessing that in October Austin's rotation was the easiest ever. Having him around was a big help with Paxton and keeping me sane. Most days I still have a hard time believing I'm pregnant, so we are really excited to find out in December what we are having. I think it will make things real. As far as guesses, I have absolutely no idea... last time I wanted a girl but in the back of my mind I felt like it was a boy. This time around I have no guesses or feelings. Of course I want a girl next, but Austin is all for another boy so that we don't go broke haha I am so excited for Paxton to have a close sibling and best friend. Let's just hope I am ready because at this stage, Paxton is a handful, but I know he will be a great big brother :)

No comments:

Post a Comment