Monday, January 25, 2010

Welcome To Our Blog!

So I told myself that I wouldn't create a blog until I was married... I lasted longer than I though I would! I have just been so excited about all the things happening in my life that I felt I needed to write them down to remember later on down the road.

Yesterday was the 3 month point for Austin & me. We've come a long way! When we got engaged we were 8 months away until our wedding, and now we're down to 3! It's going by so fast, and I know its going to go by even faster these next few months :D

2 comments:

  1. I love that you started a blog! And I love the profile "we plan on uprooting from this frozen wasteland." hahaha. Don't worry, we'll be blog stalking away..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 months! It is going to fly! And I am stoked you started a blog now I have another person to put on my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete