Thursday, September 9, 2010

1 month (plus a few days) update!

Man I've fallen behind on my blogging! I don't know why.. it's not like I have a job or a kid to keep me busy haha

So Austin and I are still loving Arizona! Now that Austin has been in school for a month and I've made some good friends it feels more like a home. It has started to cool down believe it or not (cool down as in high 90's low 100's) but in all honesty you really can tell a difference! Austin is absolutely destroying medical school. I feel like I tell him every day how proud I am but it's because I really am! He is working hard, rocking his tests and still making time for me (which I really really appreciate). It has been a change for us not spending all day, every day together but we just continue to remind ourselves that is a sacrifice we needed to make. I am still looking for a job... and since I don't have one yet I have to find ways to preoccupy my time. My newest endeavor is digital scrapbooking! Some of my friends down here do it and the more I looked into it the more I liked the idea. It's a lot cheaper and less messy than real scrapbooking so I am starting from my freshman year at BYU and hopefully one of these days I will get all caught up.

Here are just a couple of the pages I started this week. They are nowhere near as detailed and elaborate as others but it's kind of expensive to start from scratch so for now I am making due with what I have :D


That's it for now! Just living life one day at a time :) I will try to update more about us and less about my crafts and projects haha but sometimes you just have to show off your hard work!

1 comment: