Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fall Fun!

So finals are over, fall is here and this time next week we will be in Litchfield, IL!! Life couldn't get any better. Austin finished off his semester strong which means these next two weeks he gets to do some major relaxing (i.e. watching football, sitting on the couch all day, playing xbox) while I have to work.... but only for a few more days and then it's off to Illinois for Thanksgiving!

To celebrate Austin finishing his finals I took him shopping for some much needed church clothes and then we went out to eat at Famous Daves. It was soooo good to have something other than pasta!

Last night I could totally tell a difference in Austin. Usually he is always worried about getting home to study some more but last night he was up for anything! It's great!

I also mentioned how fall is here. I thought I would show the difference between fall clothes I wear in Arizona compared to what I would normally be wearing this time of year.



Ok so that may have been an exaggeration but you get the point haha Although it is a bit chilly when we wake up in the morning (this is due to the fact that Austin refuses to be one of those people who use the heat in Arizona) it warms up to the perfect temperature during the day. I'm not gonna lie I'm kind of getting nervous to go back to Illinois for fear that I will freeze to death because I am no longer use to the cold weather, but I guess we will have to see how that goes :) Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment