Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Crafty Take 2

Happy Fall!! I can't believe it is already November... It definitely doesn't feel like November down here but then again I'm not complaining. I will get my cold fix when we go back to Illinois for Thanksgiving and Texas for Christmas.

So these next two weeks are finals for Austin. As if medical school wasn't stressful enough finals are worse. My girls group even decided to plan an activity every day next week instead of our usual Wednesday activity just so that we won't die of neglect and our husbands won't feel so bad about neglecting us haha even with that and a job I still find myself with lots of free time so my latest project is making flower necklaces, headbands and corsages :D It is so fun and I don't even need a sewing machine! Just my trusty hot glue gun and some fun fabric! So here are a few of the things I've made this week.


 This necklace I made for a friends birthday :D 



The headband is definitely my favorite right now :D I need to branch out and pick some different color fabrics but you just can't go wrong with black, red and white!

1 comment:

  1. So So so cute!! You're gonna teach me how to make these over Thanksgiving right!? Ok good!

    ReplyDelete