Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I Love Traditions

It's that time of year again when Austin and I make sugar cookies! It is something we started back when we were dating, and every year we have a little holiday date night while making and decorating cookies together! I think the only reason we really stick to this tradition every year is because these are Austin's favorite sugar cookies, and it's the only time he get them! I still love doing it though :) Austin really helped out this year! Usually I make everything and then Austin joins in the decorating, but this year he was there through the whole process.

Getting ready to roll out the dough
 Almost there...
 Lookin' good! 
 This was my favorite cookie :) 
 Santa will love these cookies ;D haha 
I sure love the Christmas season, almost as much as I love date nights with my husband! 

No comments:

Post a Comment