Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving

After enjoying a short trip to Litchfield, we spent the rest of the break just hanging out around Arizona. It's sad to say but it didn't really feel like much of a break for me... We had to stay so I could work the wonderful madness of Black Friday (never again will I do that!), but fortunately we had a visitor to keep us company! I was so sad that I didn't take many pictures over the break but we still had an awesome time! On Thanksgiving day we had our own little dinner with some med school friends. Josh and Bonnie were nice enough to host it at their house. We had tons of food and it was good to get together with everyone! That night I went in to work the midnight madness as the mall called it. It truly was an eye opening experience.

I did manage to get two pictures with Ashley the last day she was here. After working all day Friday, I took Saturday off and we did a little shopping around Scottsdale Fashion Square. We also had to stop by Sprinkles Cupcakes before she left.
We really did have an awesome time with Ash, and we were so happy she wanted to be down here with us for Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment