Friday, June 8, 2012

10 More to Go! (Weeks)

We have made it to the 30 week mark! That means we only have 10 more to go! Maybe more like 9/8 if this baby really wants to make mom and dad happy haha because at this point in the pregnancy... time is starting to stand still. I can't get over how stretched out my belly feels all the time, and yet I still have to get bigger! I answered these questions back at 20 weeks so I figured I would answer them again now that we are at 30 weeks. 

How far along? 30 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 20 lbs...
Maternity clothes? Yes some. I can only wear maternity pants, but I don't really like the maternity tops so I just go up a size in regular stores or find flowy tops :)
Stretch marks? I haven't seen any.. but then again I am starting to have a hard time seeing all sides of my belly haha And I use lots of stretch mark lotion to keep them away! 
Sleep: Just alright. I usually wake up a few times in the night to go to the bathroom or because I am so uncomfortable. 
Best moment this week: Going to the doctors and hearing that things look good! 
Miss Anything? I really really miss sleeping, or laying on my stomach. Also I'm starting to miss my normal clothes. 
Movement: All the time. He is breached so I don't feel painful kicks as much. More like I look down at my stomach and see his head bulging out! Kind of freaks me out sometimes haha 
Food cravings: Cereal, breakfast foods, pizza and anything cold. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really... 
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes!  
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? More like stretched out... no longer a belly button at all haha 
Wedding rings on or off? On for most of the day, but as it gets hotter I can feel it getting tighter. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy :) sometimes moody when my stretched out skin is hurting. 
Looking forward to:  Meeting this boy already! Although I know he still has lots of growing and developing to do... also looking forward to Austin being done with boards so we can start organizing/putting his room together.

When I got home from my Texas trip I had lots of presents waiting for me! More like lots of presents for Paxton (yes I think we have finally decided on a name!) As Austin was putting the stroller together the other night he said, "This is the first of many things I will be building for my little boy :)" so I snapped a few pics to remember. 
 Taking it for a test drive! 
I think we have almost all of the big stuff now! All that is left is a crib and some of the smaller things. Oh please let these next 10 weeks fly by! haha 

1 comment:

  1. Jackie, I'm glad you had so much fun at home! Love those little hats for newborn pictures! Your chair is beautiful. It's so fun to get baby stuff and I can't wait to see Paxton's room. You're looking so cute!

    ReplyDelete