Saturday, November 10, 2012

Scrub-a-dub-dub

Scrub-a-dub-dub... Paxton in the tub haha that is what I sing when I am giving Paxton a bath. Usually I am the one taking care of him during bath time, but Austin wanted to have a go at it tonight. That gave me time to finally snap some pics since I have been wanting to document Paxton in the bath for a while. I think these next pictures describe how Paxton felt about the change....

At first he was a little confused as to why dad was the one giving him a bath. Look at that face! haha 
He had to get some reassurance from mom that it was ok for dad to be performing bath time...
In the end he was all smiles, and loved bath time with dad!! 
Now that dad knows what he is doing, I think he might be in charge more often ;D 

1 comment:

  1. So cute:) love babies in the bath its my fav time of the day!

    ReplyDelete