Saturday, February 16, 2013

You're Doing Ok Mom

I couldn't help but post this video because I saw it the other day, and let's just say... I might have lost it haha Being an advertising major at heart, I love when ads hit there target audience right on the nose, and this commercial did just that. It was just what I needed to hear to realize that being a stay at home mom is worth it. And for all those times when I feel I have no idea what I'm doing, or if what I am doing is making a difference. Let's just say I love it and I wish Paxton could say all those things to me! I guess for now I will just take this commercial as reassurance that I am doing ok :) 




2 comments:

  1. Um seriously my favorite commercial ever. Johnson's consumer for life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Οr mail / e-mаil thе letter to Ρгіakos, the Coωboys
    exеc rеsponded via email, businеss or on fast fοrwaгd.


    Heгe iѕ my blоg - blog internet marketing

    ReplyDelete