Sunday, October 24, 2010

Just another Sunday night...

Ok so I thought I would document a typical Sunday afternoon for us. It basically consists of this, Austin spending his nights studying while I sit on the couch bored out of my mind! And because I'm so bored I usually make a treat not cause I'm hungry and want to eat it but just so I have something to do.

This is Austin when he is "in the zone"

He caught me taking pictures! I am always sneaking up on him while he is studying :D 

After enough bugging he finally gave up studying to help me decorate some cupcakes. Remember how I was so excited to make our pumpkin cake? Well we decided not to do the pumpkin cake seeing as it would be the two of us eating a huge pumpkin bundt cake. Instead I came up with the brilliant idea to decorate mini pumpkins using cupcakes... they didn't turn out to great. They started looking like babies instead of pumpkins so I gave up and just decorated the rest using the sprinkles.

Austin thinks it is funny to hurry and take a picture of me before I'm ready.... 

Now I'm ready :) 


I'm thinking we are gonna have to share these cupcakes with our friends so we don't end up eating all of them.. again... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment