Sunday, October 3, 2010

White Coat Ceremony

Yay for October! As you can see I am getting into the sprit of things by changing up the blog. I figured since I can't go all out in my apartment I would on the blog. Although I did purchase my first pumpkins the other day :) That will be the extent of our holiday decorations haha
 And since it is October that means I can once again make my pumpkin cake! haha 

On Friday Austin received his white coat. They held a ceremony at the school for all the first years from the different colleges. Austin didn't really want to go but I think he actually enjoyed it after it was all said and done. As I saw him in his white coat and with all his friends I couldn't believe how legit they looked! haha Here are a few pictures from the ceremony.

Our good friends Josh, Bonnie and their cute baby Madison :) They are awesome! 
 Waiting in line... 
 About to put on the coat! (He is the guy on the right by the way)
 It's official! 
 Some of his med school buddies Tyler and Josh. 
 After the ceremony. 


As I side note I finally found myself a job!  I will be working at Downeast Basics as a "Lead Shift Lead" haha basically working as an assistant manager. I love the girls working there and was even able to get my friend a job there so it should be fun! Plus I will finally have an excuse to get some new clothes ;D

3 comments:

  1. Yay Austin! I can't wait to call you guys with all of my medical questions. I still remember the time we called your dad about vitamins. I ALWAYS get swallow only- not chewable :) Oh, and I LOVE the new blog hahaha I'm loving the no smile pic. Ours will never be seen, I basically look like I'm ready to kill someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and Chase and I want to make that pumpkin cake.

    ReplyDelete