Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Christmas Tree and New TV

Well the day after we returned from Litchfield was definitely an eventful one! While we were back in the patch Austin's mother was nice enough to give me all her old Christmas ornaments! Austin and I had planned on buying a tree and all the decorations for it the day after Christmas and just not having one this year. Well since I had all the ornaments it was a no brainer to just go ahead and get a tree for them :D

So Saturday after work we went to Target and picked out the perfect little newlywed tree! Here is me working to get the tree all decorated...



And the finished result!! 


I love turning off all the lights and just having the Christmas tree light the room :D 


Well it wouldn't be a Christmas tree without presents underneath... and Austin felt like we needed a BIG present.


haha yes a brand new TV! Austin has been wanting a new TV since the day I met him. Well after some major saving we were able to finally get the TV of his dreams. To be honest I was getting so sick of going to Best Buy every weekend to research TV's so I'm glad that it is all over :D Here is the difference between our old and new TV...



A big difference right?! Austin had that little TV since he was a kid! It use to be his parents and just kept getting passed down the line haha


So Christmas has definitely started early at the Horrock's home! Here are a few more decorations around the house :) I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!





1 comment:

  1. Hehe I'm so glad Austin and you got a new TV! As you know, I highly support this decision. Ours is the best investment we ever made! We thought the same thing about our Christmas tree. I had a coupon at Tai Pan, and went for it. Most of the time we just keep the lights off and have the tree on haha! Btw, LOVE the new Christmas background and header!

    ReplyDelete