Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Surprises

Last night was a long night... The mall now stays open till 10. I am not a night person so not only do I have to try and stay awake but I have to be helpful and friendly. So on the way home I was talking to Austin about my night at work and was telling him about a man who came into the store and bought all these cute clothes for his wife for Christmas. I continued to tell Austin how I can't wait for that day when he will go out and surprise me for Christmas by buying me lots of cute clothes. Well little did I know Austin had a surprise waiting for me at home. When I walked into our apartment this little guy was sitting on the coffee table.


Austin had gone out and got the movie Despicable Me cause he knew how much I had been wanting it! The movie also came with this little inflatable character as an added bonus. Even thought it wasn't lots of new clothes it meant the world to me that he had surprised me with cute gift :D Seeing this just made me realize that I don't need my husband to go out and buy me extravagant things. It's the little things in life that make me appreciate my amazing husband and the thoughtful things he does for me. It made me feel bad for giving him a hard time earlier.... but he didn't mind :) 

So that's all, just wanted to share this cute experience from our day yesterday. Oh and one other thing, we go to Texas a week from today!!! woo hoo! I can't wait :D 

4 comments:

  1. Jackie!! You shouldn't title your posts like this!! It gets certain people all excited.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AGREED! I was literally racing through your post to find out if a Jackie Jr. was going to arrive in a few months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah my bad... I didn't even think about that! Trust me you would both know if there was a Jackie Jr. coming before I posted it on this blog!

    ReplyDelete