Thursday, March 10, 2011

So Long Old Friend...

I know Austin is totally gonna make fun of me for posting this but to me this is a big deal! I broke my curling iron yesterday... and this wasn't just any old curling iron. I have had this curling iron since high school!! It helped me get through all those drill team performances when I would douse my hair and curling iron with gallons of hair spray just to keep those curls in place. It even came with me as I journeyed through college and it was there the day I got married. Yes it was the curling iron I used to curl my hair on my wedding day. So I was so sad when I realized a few months ago that the cord was fraying. It held out but yesterday I dropped it and that was the end. It cracked and was done. So with some reluctancy I went to Ulta and bought myself a new curling iron.


So goodbye my old curling iron. You will be missed. Hopefully this new curling iron will be just as wonderful as you were. I wonder what new adventures this curling iron will have... maybe one day it will even curl my little girls hair! (Cause I am going to have a little girl... even if I end up like that woman with 19 kids hahah ok maybe not...) 


1 comment: