Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring has Sprung!

And I love it! I'm not use to having an actual spring. Spring in Utah usually means one day it's sunny and the next day it's snowing but here it is wonderful :) The flowers are blooming, there are lots of citrus trees down here that line the streets and they are all full of fruit. It's kind of fun to see! Here are some pictures just to show how I've gotten in the springy mood lately :D

I am loving the fact that I can wear spring clothes down here although I've never really had spring clothes.... so I had to invest in some ;D
My Easter decorations
 Also I finally finished my first set of pillows for my couch. I hated the old ones so I made these floral ones and I am going to make some others with buttons eventually... 
The front
 The back

And that is about it.... I'm still working at DownEast and Austin is trying to dominate his last semester. He is doing a great job so far :D We can't believe that a month from today we will be celebrating our 1st Anniversary!! Has it really been a year already? Really where does the time go....

1 comment:

  1. I've probably said this a million times but I LOVE your haircut! And I can't believe you made those pillows! I was looking at ones EXACTLY like this at the Quilt shop! Happy almost one year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete