Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thanks Uncle Sam!

So thanks to Uncle Sam I am now blogging from my new computer!! Man oh man did I need a new computer. My little white macbook from 2007 was getting slower and slower by the minute and I just couldn't take it any longer. I had been saving up since my birthday to get a new computer and our tax refund was just what we needed to finally go out and get one! I really wasn't expecting to get it so soon but Monday night Austin said, "You decide if you want a new desktop or macbook pro and we will go get it." Man I have the best husband ever!
So for the past few days I have been playing with my new computer and there is no comparison... this computer is 10x better than my old one!! Thank you uncle sam!! Austin may have been a little jealous of my new computer at first but then realized that there was an extra laptop around the house so he created MegaDesk (like Dwight's mega desk on The Office) hahah all so he could create his NCAA brackets... lol 

And to make this week even better my parents finally settled on a family vacation for this summer.... Maui!! They were going back and forth between Cancun and Maui but they found a great deal and so Maui it is! Austin and I are so excited because we went to Cancun last year and neither of us has ever been to Maui :D Austin keeps telling me he is going to go skydiving when we get there... we will see... I told him he would be going by himself cause there is no way I am doing that.... EVER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment