Sunday, April 17, 2011

Childhood Memories

The other night Austin and I spent a few hours watching Austin's home videos as a kid. His dad has worked really hard to compile home videos and photos onto DVDs for all his kids. I thought it was a really great idea! I loved watching Austin as a kid! I mean I plan on spending the rest of my life with him so it is always fun to see what his life was like before he met me. All those years I missed while he was growing up in Litchfield, IL haha It was also really cool to watch because the whole time I sat there wondering what our home videos will be like in the future. It's crazy to think that in a few years we will be the ones creating memories for our kids. Although I am a little nervous to think our kids might take after their dad... he was kind of crazy as a kid hahah just kidding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment