Monday, July 2, 2012

34 Weeks!

We've made it to 34 weeks, and I can't believe how big my belly looks in this picture! It has been so nice having Austin around to hang out with, and have his help get baby things together. We were able to go buy a crib last week and put it up Saturday! Things are getting real! Sometimes during the day it will all the sudden hit me that we are really having a baby in a few short weeks, and that our lives are about to change forever... but in a good way of course :) Unfortunately I think he is still breached, and I am out of ideas on how to flip him. I've tried propping my hips up on pillows, crawling around, swimming, handstands and summersaults in the pool but nothing seems to flip this little stinker! We go to the doctor on Friday, and hopefully he will do an ultrasound so we can know for sure his position. Until then we plan on trying to enjoy Austin's time off this week, and even celebrating his birthday today!! :D Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. Your belly! I love it! I need to come see it before we move!! Please have Paxton early so I can meet him! You know, since it's all about me ;) (but I know you're secretly wishing for that too right now!) And, happy birthday Austin!

    ReplyDelete