Sunday, August 19, 2012

Baby Shower!

Some of my friends were so nice and wanted to throw Paxton and I a baby shower back in July! Everyone was a little nervous that Paxton might be here before we could have the shower, but luckily he held out for us to celebrate :) I wish I would have taken more pics, because the girls did such an awesome job of decorating and spoiling us. I feel so blessed to have made such awesome friends while living down here in Arizona!
It was a sports themed baby shower-
 I stole this picture from Helen's instagram, but she made this awesome diaper cake! I've always seen pictures of them, but never seen one done in real life. I think it turned out so cute! 
 The girls - Jen, Me, Khyra, Deena, Kali, Helen, Brooke, Missy & Sadie
It's kind of funny to look at this picture and see that of the nine of us, five are all pregnant and two had babies earlier this year. It has definitely been the year of the babies!! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment