Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Paxton's Nursery

It took me a while to post pics of Paxton's room, but I just wanted to get some of his newborn prints hung before taking the final pics :) I still need to find some curtains for the room but that could take a while... haha Right now he is still sleeping in our bedroom, but hopefully when he is big enough to sleep in here he will like it! We joke that Paxton has a small petting zoo with all of his animals!  
Paxton chilling with his animal friends while mom snaps pics haha
I found this pegboard idea from pinterest and with Austin's help I think it turned out cute :) 




2 comments:

  1. That is SO cute!! Love the pegboard idea...I might have to steal that next time around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pegboard idea!! Such a cute room and it looks pretty big which is good because he will be playing in it before you know it!

    ReplyDelete