Tuesday, July 13, 2010

High's & Low's

So far I feel this week has been a game of high and low. One minute everything is going according to plan and the next we are back down again. Here are just a few of the high's and low's so far.

High's
- Friday we went and floated the Provo river with Ashley and her friends. Now this one could be classified as both a high and low haha. It started out great, the water was a little cold but the sun was shining and we were all having a great time. Then the sun went down make it extremely cold, and Austin lots his flip flop after making us run into a tree branch causing our tubes to flip. But I still classify this as a high :D

- We found out Sunday that next Sunday we only have 2 hours of church for some unknown reason. And it was also Ashley's birthday so we had an amazing dinner at their Grandma Nita's place.

- I am officially finished with my internship and marriage prep class! I finished the internship Friday, did all the necessary requirements to make it count and turned everything in today. I also took my marriage prep final so that was the very last time I will ever take a test in the BYU Testing Center! One more class and that degree is mine!


Low's
- I have been having really bad headaches lately and I don't know why... and while we are on the subject of health Austin and I spent our Monday night FHE filing for health insurance. Biggest pain in the butt!

- Last night I was woken up to the smell of skunk in our house. I have no idea what happened but it literally smelled like there was a skunk in our bedroom. Sick!

- Today I went to Provo with Austin so I could take a test, turn in stuff and hang out with Miriam one last time. We took my car and for some reason Baby Bug decided she did not want the AC to work today. Needless to say it was a long, silent drive home with the windows rolled down. I'm praying this is not an ongoing problem and maybe just a one time thing.

Isn't that just the epitome of life, one minute everything is great and the next thing you know, life hands you a bag full of lemons. I guess you just have to keep your chin up and "just keep swimming, just keep swimming" :D

1 comment:

  1. O that all stinks!!! Good luck with the move!!! Just think it can only get better ;)

    ReplyDelete