Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mail!!

I don't know why but I love getting mail! I know this will soon change as bills start coming in but for now I love it.

Yesterday was a great mail day! First we got a package from my family. They got to party it up in Florida while Austin and I worked away our summer... but they were nice enough to get us a few gifts while there :D

This is my absolute favorite! They found Austin a Hulk shirt at Universal Studios! The best part is the shirt even had built in abs haha 
With the opening of the new Harry Potter exhibit they knew they had to get me a Harry Potter shirt. Love! 

Then Austin got his welcome package from Midwestern!!  


He was so excited to see his name on the school list, read all about orientation week and get a "Big Brother" down there (who happens to also be LDS).


Everyday the move to Arizona becomes a little more real. I am so excited for Austin. He has worked so hard for this and is so excited to get started. Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment