Sunday, May 22, 2011

One Year Down!!

Austin made it through his first year of med school!!! Hallelujah!! I am so proud of all he has accomplished this year. He really has worked his butt off to get the grades he deserves. When he came home from his last final on Friday I had made a little banner to put on the door :D
 It said "Congrats"
I was going to make a big one to put in the house but Austin doesn't like when I use all the ink from our printer haha so I settled with this little one! Once he got home from school we threw on our swimsuits and headed out to the pool. Laying out at the pool is so much more enjoyable when you have someone to lay out with.

After a few hours by the pool we got all cleaned up and ready for dinner. We headed to our favorite restaurant.... the one we always seem to talk about on this blog... ON THE BORDER!! Woop Woop! We had planned a few weeks ago that we would go out and celebrate with all of our friends. It was so fun getting together and enjoying a night out. A lot of our friends had never been to On The Border so they finally got to experience the awesomeness that we love haha
 Cheese!
The day before some of the girls had got together and made cupcakes for the boys :) The banner on top said "congrats" on one side and "one down" on the other side.
After dinner we were suppose to go play games at a The Simpson's house but Austin was so exhausted he crashed early. He told me the next day that he was probably so tired because this was the first time his brain knew that he was actually done haha I don't blame him for being so tired!!

Now that Austin is done with school all the things we have planned for this summer seem a lot more real! I have already decided this is going to be the best summer ever! It better be seeing as this is our last summer to do whatever we want. Next summer Austin will be an "adult" and have to start rotations... but that is no concern right now so I say, bring on the fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Austin!!! If we come to Phoenix we HAVE to go to On the Border, I feel like I've heard so much about it! Haha

    ReplyDelete