Sunday, May 1, 2011

So Long, Farewell...

Last week we found out that our manager Kaylee would be leaving us and moving back to Idaho! We were all really sad so Jessica (one of the shift leads) decided to host a going away party at her house. I love that I am friends with my co-workers not only at work but outside of work as well. We all brought things and had a little barbecue. I was seriously impressed by Jessica's barbecuing skills! In this house that is Austin's job... haha
After we ate we decided to work off those calories with a little dance party! Jessica has one of those Kinects for their Xbox. I have seen them played before but never played one myself. It was so much fun! We couldn't stop laughing at how "great" we were at trying to dance to hip hop songs hahha

Jessica & Kaylee battling it out!
 Lean with it rock with it haha 
 Brooke and me doing the Soulja Boy dance. Not gonna lie we were pretty good at it haha 
Even though I stayed up way past my bed time (I didn't get home till 1:15am!) It was such a fun night! I was telling Brooke on the drive home I think the last time I stayed up that late was in college hahah But we are really gonna miss having Kaylee as our manager. She has seriously been the best manager I have ever had. So long Kaylee! You will be greatly missed :(
Kaylee, Jessica, Me & Brooke

3 comments:

  1. remember how you and i just laughed the whole night. some unforgettable situations. haha it was definitely a girl party though, glad our husbands didn't attend... although if we had had more time (if it hadn't already been midnight) i think george would have shown us some dance moves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Thanks for posting! I am laughing about the dance moves! Hilarious! Thanks for only sharing the ones that aren't embarrassing...you know I have an image to keep up. :) Thanks for everything! I am going to miss you all so much! And, yes, we should've had George and Jessica battle it out...now that would be some entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, how did I no know you had a blog? :) I loved looking through your blog and seeing all your fun pictures. I'm excited to see ya hopefully next week; it has been a long time!

    ReplyDelete