Sunday, October 30, 2011

Arizonian

Noun1.Arizonian - a native or resident of Arizona 


I guess I am now a true Arizonian. On Thursday, I had to go get Arizona license plates for my car. I was hoping that while Austin is still in school I could keep my Texas plates, but unfortunately I had to cave in. My baby bug has been a Texas bug for so long! I am not gonna lie it kind of broke my heart having to change out my plates. I don't feel like a Texan anymore! Luckily my amazing husband has promised me that we will one day move back to Texas, and I will get those lovely license plates again, so I am keeping him to that promise!! He didn't know what he was getting into when he married me haha

Me on the day I got my baby bug! Look at how happy I was! haha 
What I've turned baby bug into... an Arizonian haha 

2 comments:

  1. whoa jackie...that picture doesn't look like you!! at first, i was wondering who that was!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember your dark hair! And of course our song to Baby Bug.. "I FOUND you Miss new Buggy.." Sorry she's not a Texas bug anymore...at least she never had to be a Utah one ;)

    ReplyDelete