Monday, October 17, 2011

Pictures from a Date Night

I finally took some pictures to blog with! We really have become so boring.... work, school, work, school, eat, sleep... you get the idea. The thought of having a date night was the only thing getting me through work Saturday. I now understand why everyone tells you when you get married that it's important to have a date night once a week because while I do technically see Austin every day, sometimes I lay down to go to sleep at night and think, "wow I really miss my husband... we didn't get to hang out much today".

We started our date night with a little 2 for $20 action at Chili's. 
 Man I love my husband... even if he is a chunker ;D haha 
After dinner it was a night on the snuggle pad (that's what we call our $150 memory foam mattress topper that no longer gets used because someone likes a firm bed... :) watching Sherlock Holmes.
I also made some Halloween cupcakes for our little primary kids! I was so excited that I finally had a tip kit to use for the frosting. Although, I accidentally bought red food gel instead of red food coloring so the frosting didn't turn out as orange as I had hoped.... still delicious! 
 I'd say it was a successful date night! 

2 comments:

  1. Yum, those cupcakes look tasty! Love your Hallowen decorations, Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm I made cupcakes the other day and I used those same black and white cupcake holders...what are those things called?? ha

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete