Thursday, October 27, 2011

Candygram

Every week a few of us wives like to get together for a girls group, mainly to help keep us all sane haha Well this week my friend Kali thought it would be nice to make a candygram for our hardworking husbands. I think Austin was pleasantly surprised when I came home with the poster. The boys like to make fun of girls group but this time it was all about them!


I wanted to post this picture because it shows Austin's true colors when I pull out the camera haha This was after my camera wasn't working so he was about to walk away when the camera snapped a picture. Priceless.. lol
 And here is the cute one!
Keep up the good work! Thanksgiving break is almost here!! 

1 comment:

  1. I do nNOT like your cardinals shirt Austonian! TRADER!!!!!! (and to think i as going to buy you a rangers jersey!) tisk tisk tisk.....

    ReplyDelete