Sunday, October 16, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Since I started working full time I just haven't been in the mood to cook dinner at night. When I would sit home all day, I looked forward to cooking dinner because it gave me something to do. Now when I work all day the last thing I want to do is stand in a hot kitchen. No wonder American is fat... parents don't want to cook so we end up eating Little Caesars pizza or frozen dinners (at least that has been the case around here haha). On Thursday I finally had a day off so I decided to try out a new recipe from Pinterest (the greatest  website ever!!) I think Austin was pleasantly surprised because as soon as I set down the plate he made me take a picture haha


And would you look at the green on that plate! Thanks to my friend Brooke for telling us about how good Trader Joe's green beans are, we have been eating lots more veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment