Friday, August 16, 2013

August 2nd, 2013

The day my baby turned ONE! This day came a lot faster than I ever imagined.... I think I gave Paxton lots of extra snuggles and loves on his birthday because I realized how fast time can go. Austin had to work that day, so I took Paxton to an indoor playground that I had heard about from a friend. He loved it! We ended up staying there for an hour because he was having so much fun! It was perfect for him because they had a little toddler area so he wasn't being trampled by the older kids, and they still had a small slide, tunnel and climbing area just for little toddlers.
He was so worn out after the playground. When he woke up from his afternoon nap, dad was home and ready to open presents! 
To be honest, after opening all his fun gifts, all he really cared about was dumping out the legos and dragging the bucket around the house haha It's hard shopping for gifts that a one year old will use and actually enjoy! But I'm sure he will grow into them :) After gifts, we went swimming for a little while with dad which is one of Paxton's favorite things to do. We didn't smash any cake on his actual birthday because we planned a whole party the next day, and didn't want him getting sick from too much cake haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment