Friday, August 16, 2013

First Birthday, Circus Style!

On Saturday, we planned a little birthday party for Paxton. With Pinterest, it is hard not to get carried away so we tried to keep it simple, but still fun for me to plan and put together :) I had decided Circus theme a few months before, and my mom was so nice to help me find cute decorations for the big day. I know all our family were really sad they couldn't be around for the party, but we had a great time celebrating with our Arizona friends.

This is the invitation I created and sent out. 
The details
A sign I made to show a little bit about Paxton :) 

My awesome friend Morgan who is a legit baker made the cupcakes, and smash cake. Not only did they look adorable, but they tasted amazing! 
At first he was a little timid, just picking off the circle decorations... 
but eventually he went for it, and took a bite haha 
I think some of the other kids were wishing they could join in! 
I wish I would have been able to get a picture of everyone there! But we had such a fun time celebrating our little Paxton Shawn. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing! Love everything! Great job. Wish we could have been there! Happy birthday Pax!

    ReplyDelete