Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Wedding Week in Utah

My sister's big week had finally arrived! It was crazy madness trying to get everything ready and help my mom, but in the end it turned out beautiful and amazing :)

We spent the first part of the week at my Aunt & Uncles house. We tried to enjoy being outside as much as possible! 
My dad said fast forward this picture 15 years and you would have two bad apples hahah 
Nothing like a late night run for ice cream on the golf cart, with a bunch of crazy girls singing Taylor Swift haha poor dad... 
I was able to be there for Lexi going through the temple for the first time :) It's so awesome having another sibling make it to the temple. 
A couple days before the wedding we moved our stuff downtown to stay at the Marriott there. Some friend from Texas even flew in for the wedding! Kelcie and Lexi have been friends since first grade, and Cheryl is like another mother to Lexi. All the girls getting ready to go shopping and poor Paxton along for the ride... haha 
Being silly.. last night as a single lady! 
Like I said, the wedding day was beautiful and everything turned out picture perfect! The sealing was amazing. So happy for my little sister :) it is kind of weird having someone else married because for so long it was just me! 
Even with all the craziness, Grandma Victoria still made time for her little boy haha 
Love was in the air haha 
So there you go, another one bites the dust haha just kidding congrats to Lexi & Tanner! 



No comments:

Post a Comment