Friday, August 16, 2013

The Children's Museum

Since living in Phoenix, we have heard a lot about the Children's Museum and how fun it is for kids. I was so excited when Paxton started walking that I would finally be able to take him there! The public library gives out passes for free so Paxton and I camped out for an hour to get one of these coveted passes. Austin had the next day off, so we planned a family day to downtown Phoenix. Paxton was in heaven with all the different rooms, and activities there!

Wanting to go up the slide instead of down haha 
Sorry for all the blurry pictures, but it is hard trying to get this little man to stand still for two seconds! 
After being at the museum for only 40 minutes, the worst possible thing happened... Paxton tripped and fell right into a corner. I just remember seeing him face down and going to pick him up praying there wasn't any blood. I don't know how, but luckily he didn't split his head open, he just had the biggest goose-egg ever :( I am pretty sure I cried more than he did. But seriously, who doesn't pad or at least round the corners at a Children's Museum?! Kids are running around there all day this is the first place that should have something. 
So our day of family fun was short lived, but at least he was able to enjoy it a little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment