Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Life in the Fast Lane


As I was reading through some of the old blog posts, I realized I have some updating to do. I have been so busy with school I haven't really had time to write a post of what's happening. First of all… I got my wedding dress! It was a complete shock seeing as I didn’t think it would be here for another 2 weeks! Well yesterday I got a call from Gateway Bridal and Prom saying my dress was ready to be picked up. I was literally jumping around my room I was so excited. After much anticipation I jumped in my car and headed up to Salt Lake to pick it up. While I am tempted to put picture of it on the blog, I will refrain until Austin and I have our bridals taken at the end of the month, but lets just say… I am in love.

Also this past week, Austin and I have been apartment hunting. Not going to lie… it sucks. I didn’t think finding an apartment over the summer would be so hard. I guess married people don’t go away for the summer like over half of the single people do. We spend our nights searching Craig’s List for the perfect place, send out mass e-mails and have only had two successes so far. On Saturday we visited lovely Wymount housing. Lets just say, it needs a little updating. Tonight we visited some housing in south Provo that we were not impressed with. Now we aren’t expecting the Taj Mahal, but so far we haven’t found that place that just feels like home to us. I guess we will continue out search…

Austin has started filling out his student loan papers. Talk about depressing. We just keeping telling ourselves… you’ve got to spend money to make it. If only we were spending money we actually had haha. We also got a glimpse at his book list for the first year… 28 books. I don’t think I have bought 28 books in the 3 years I’ve attended BYU but he is excited so I am excited too :D

As for me, I got an internship for the summer! I will be working with a company called Rain who specializes in digital media and advertising. I am so excited to start applying all the things I have learned, but at the same time I am a little nervous to be taking on the real world. Also I have a bridal shower coming up this weekend being hosted by my soon to be family. I am so excited and grateful for Austin’s family and they love they have shown me. I’m sure I will have lots of pictures from the shower for the next post.

Well that is life right now. Still counting down the days :D

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your internship! We'll keep an eye out for you in our ward, and see if any married people are leaving for the summer!

    ReplyDelete