Sunday, March 28, 2010

Stir Crazy

Sunday's make me stir crazy. I don't know if it's cause I spend all day in doors but after annoying Austin and Madison I figured I would rechannel some of my pent up energy on the blog.

Humm I haven't written on here in a while... I guess I could go over what happened this week.

- Austin and I have been stressing out trying to compile all the addresses needed to send out invitations. I think of all the wedding things we've had to do, this has been the biggest pain in the butt. Thank goodness it's almost over...
- Speaking of invitations, we finally have them ordered! They will be ready Monday and hopefully sent out Tuesday!
- Tuesday we are taking bridals so we have been trying to get everything ready for that day. I got my wedding dress back from being altered, Austin finally found a tie he likes, I decided to wear brown cowboy boots since I couldn't get pink cowboy boots in time, and all the other minor details needed to make us look good :D
- I had a humanities paper due Friday that I kept putting off... I must say it was probably the worst paper I have ever written. Senioritis is definitely setting in.
- I'm all registered for my internship!! After hearing how hard it was to get an internship approved I was kind of nervous, but mine was approved the day after I turned in the paperwork.
- Austin finished the Book of Mormon last week while at work. He beat me in our goal to finish the Book of Mormon before our wedding.
- Austin's dad bought us a mattress!
- Wednesday was our one month until the wedding!! After 8 months of being engaged I can't believe the wedding is almost here. I never thought the day would come....

Well that is all I've come up with right now. My mom comes this week and we have a billion, kagillion things going on so next time I write, there will be lots to talk about :D


No comments:

Post a Comment