Thursday, March 4, 2010

Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun

I ask you... how can the weather in Provo go from this...
To this...


In a matter of hours? The past few days it has been so wonderful waking up to the sunshine streaming through the blinds, and not having to walk around with a big winter coat. Austin and I have been discussing that we are definitely more happy when it is sunny outside. Now I'm not saying I have seasonal depression, but who isn't happier when it is warm and sunny outside, not cold a dreary....

Thus I have come to the conclusion that Arizona is the place for me! I cannot wait to move with my soon to be hubby down to sunny Arizona were the sun is always shining and the weather is always warm. I don't think we could have asked for a better place to start our marriage.

Yes this is where we will be living for the next four years of our lives. San Prado in Glendale Arizona. You can just photoshop me into one of those pool chairs cause lets face it... that's where you'll find me :D

Is it July yet?!


1 comment: