Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm a Mormon.

After reading the title of this blog post one might think, well no duh! so let me explain... This month has been a great kick off to a new year spiritually. Just last Saturday Austin and I finished reading the Book of Mormon together. I've read/studied it many times before but it gets me every time I read that last chapter in Moroni and I can't help but feel a reassurance of the truthfulness of the book. The next day, Sunday, I was reading the January Ensign and saw the ad in there for the Mormon.org website. Let me just say this, I think that the Mormon.org website was an amazing idea and a truly awesome way to use the internet for good. Anyways, as I was looking at Ensign I realized that anyone and everyone who is a member can make a profile on that website. Well after seeing that I thought it would be a great way for me to share a small portion of my testimony to those who visit the site.

Well last night I got a call from Wade saying he had discovered my page! haha I had been checking all week to see if it was posted (cause they have to review your entries) and of course the one day I didn't check, it went up. He was also creating a Mormon.org page and had stumbled across mine while searching for other Horrocks. Anyway it is kind of crazy to think that anyone could be out there reading about me and my thoughts on the church, but in another sense it makes me proud to be a Mormon and show what I believe. So I urge any of you reading this blog who might be Mormon to make a page of your own! And possibly help someone understand a little bit more about what it means to be a Mormon! 

Also if you are wanting to see my page I posted a link of the right sidebar :) Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. Jackie! That is so cool, I had no idea anyone could make one, I'm definitely going to! If only I knew my membership number... lol!

    ReplyDelete