Sunday, January 30, 2011

Birthday Dinner!

Last night Austin took me out for an early birthday dinner to Maggiano's. It was absolutely delicious!! We had so much fun spending a night out together and getting all dressed up (ok maybe that was just fun for me :) I know school is getting harder for Austin so our date nights are getting less and less but knowing that Austin was willing to take the night off just for my birthday meant the world to me! Here are a few pictures from the night :D

All dressed up with my new sparkly shoes that I found a Target!! 
Just the two of us :) 
 So we couldn't make up our mind about desert... Austin had just eaten cheese filled ravioli with alfredo sauce and then wanted to get cheesecake but I thought that was too much cheese so we decided to just get one of each! (It was a desert option, we did not really ask for one of each, we aren't that fat! haha) 
 Austin just had to take a picture when my mouth was full... and no I didn't eat the whole thing by myself! Austin helped... a little ;D

So that was our night! Guess we will just have to see what is in store for my actual birthday on Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Jackie! So cute! So glad I found your blog! Looks like you had a wonderful brithday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha birthday....not whatever I spelled in the previous comment!

    ReplyDelete