Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year and a New Wreath!

Wow I can't believe it is already 2011... That means in a few months Austin and I will have been married a whole year!!! I just finished making a Mixbook of all our blog posts from 2010 which was a great way to look back at the year and reminisce on all those big moments in our life. I figured since I am probably the world's worst journal keeper that putting all our blog posts into one book would be a great way to somewhat keep a journal of our life. I didn't realize how big of a year 2010 was for us until today. I can without a doubt say it has been the biggest year of our lives so far. I mean who gets married, graduates college, moves to a completely different state and starts medical school all in the same year?! We do... haha

So what can we expect in 2011? Well definitely more blogs posts, and just more updates on our life together. I am so excited for this new year! One of my new goals for the year is learning how to sew (seeing as I just got a new sewing machine) and just continuing to learn and grow in all aspects of my life. One thing I learned to do yesterday was make us a homemade wreath! I got the inspiration from this blog post and yet my wreath looks nothing like it! haha Once I got to Hobby Lobby I decided to take things a different route.

There you have it, a new year and a new wreath. Here's to a great 2010 and to seeing what 2011 has in store for us :D

1 comment:

  1. Dude! We totally made these over break! Chelsea made them for Xmas presents so we all made the flowers and made headbands and clips! So fun :)

    ReplyDelete