Thursday, February 3, 2011

twenty-two.

Tuesday it was my 22nd birthday!! Austin had felt bad about not getting me a gift because I am so indecisive so he made sure to surprise me with some flowers for my birthday :) He is so funny, he told me there were two cards he was debating between getting me. One of them had a dog on the front and when you opened it up it was like a pop-up dog but he figured since this was the first time we were celebrating my birthday as husband and wife he had to get me a card that said wife on it. haha

Austin had to leave me a for a few hours to go to his early morning class but after that he skipped some other classes to hang out with me. What a guy! By the time he got home from class I had made myself some birthday cupcakes!! So we opened cards and enjoyed some cupcakes.

 Before opening my cards
 The stash after :) 
So after opening cards and eating cupcakes I had to decide if I wanted to go out for a birthday lunch or another birthday dinner. I decided I wanted to go out for lunch. So it was off to On The Border! We enjoyed a delicious lunch and it was all covered thanks to my parents gift card!

Austin thought he was pretty cool making a flower out of his flour tortilla
 Cheese! 

After lunch Austin really wanted to go find a present for me so we went out shopping for a few hours.. needless to say I still didn't find anything. I really want a new computer and just decided that I would rather save up my money for that then spend it on little birthday gifts.

All in all it was a wonderful birthday :D Austin did an amazing job of not ignoring me and making me feel special on my birthday (which I was worried about). Oh and one more thing. I had posted earlier that my mom bought me a cute side table for my birthday and here it is!!



So cute! Every time I see it, it makes me smile because I just love it! So happy 22nd birthday to me haha

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday again!! Sounds like it was awesome. I was drooling looking at those cupcakes, and that table is SO cute!! You're mom did good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute little table! I'm jealous, I wish it were my birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete