Monday, February 22, 2010

New Suit. New Suit

Yay for finding Austin something to wear for the wedding! When we first picked our colors (chocolate brown and pinks) we didn't realize how hard it would be to find chocolate brown clothing! Luckily, Austin found an awesome chocolate brown suit to wear for the wedding. We had it all tailored and even found shoes to match. One more person that is set for the big day!

I must say... it makes me anxious to get my dress. I don't get it till the end of March which is probably a good thing seeing as I would try it on everyday until the actual wedding day haha.

Almost 2 months away till the big day!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the brown suit! And lol be glad your dress isn't ready yet, mine was done right before Thanksgiving so I had it for like a day and then just brought it back to MD with me. While it was in our apt I literally just hung it up in the middle of the room and stared at it. I think it's just a girl thing.. well, I want to say it is or else I'm just a weirdo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhaha I think its defiantly a girl thing.

    ReplyDelete