Tuesday, February 2, 2010

21!

So yesterday I celebrated my 21st birthday!! I had so much fun celebrating with all my friends.

Friday
My birthday festivities started Friday when Austin and I picked out my birthday present. You know you're getting old when all you want for your birthday is stuff to decorate your house with. I found the cutest little furniture store in Lindon, UT called Four-Chairs Furniture that not only sells cute (but pricy) furniture, but also makes custom picture frames. As soon as I saw them I was dying to get some for our house.

While the white one is the exact same style and color as the one I ordered, the yellow one is the same style but with a brick red color, and black glaze. They will look awesome once they're done!!


Saturday

Saturday we had planned on holding a "fiesta" at Austin's house but plans changed, and we decided to go out to eat with my roommates, and friends at Macaroni Grill. It was so much fun being surrounded by friends, and just having a good time together.

Of course someone had to go tell the waitress it was my birthday so one of the girls that works at Macaroni Grill came and sang Happy Birthday to me in Italian. It was so beautiful, but kind of awkward to sit there and listen.

After dinner a few of us went back to Austin's house to eat the AMAZING cake Austin had made for me. Not only did it look amazing, but it tasted amazing.. must be from all those food network shows we watch ;D



Monday- My Birthday!!

Sunday night I had a nice birthday present saying two of my Monday classes were cancelled. That meant I got to sleep in a few extra minutes on my birthday, before I woke up to do homework (boring I know). When I stumbled out to the kitchen for some breakfast, I found a happy birthday sign posted on the wall.

After chillin around the house most of the day, and going to my night classes, I met up with Austin so we could go out to a nice, simple dinner at Costa Vida. We then went back to my place where my roommates were cooking up something special. They had been slaving away on another delicious birthday cake. I must say I got so lucky with my new roommates... they are awesome!!


We ate some cake, watched John Tucker Must Die, and called it a night. Overall my birthday was awesome! I couldn't have asked for better roommates, friends, and wonderful fiance!!

Oh and check out the sweet slippers my roommate Hilary bought me! They are called Oobees and I LOVE them!! I hate wearing slippers that when you wear them outside they rip holes in the bottom, and get all ruined. Well these my friends are all-terrain slippers!




As a side note-- I also applied for graduation yesterday!!! Talk about feeling old on your birthday... I can't believe come April I will be walking at graduation and in August finally be graduated from college!


No comments:

Post a Comment