Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow.... I hate you.




There aren't many things in this world that I hate but I do have to say... I hate the snow. I have come to the conclusion that there is nothing good that comes from the snow. You can't drive in it unless you feel like digging your grave first, walking around when it snows is just miserable, it makes you fat cause all you want to do is sit inside and eat when it snows. Oh yeah and when it snows in Texas, they cancel over 800 flights and make it so that my weekend get away to Phoenix is cancelled.... yeah I hate the snow.

Austin and I were suppose to go to Phoenix this weekend and not only enjoy the beautiful weather there, but also pick out a place for us to live. Well we couldn't go without a "chaperone"... lame I know. So now that our plans were cancelled we were left with.... nothing to do!! Yesterday after I got done with my interview, and Austin got done with work we sat around... all day... It was like pouring salt into a open wound knowing where we were suppose to be but being stuck in Provo. The only good thing that came out of us staying here was that I had an interview with a possible internship at Rain. It's a pretty done deal but I have to wait till next week to know for sure so wish me luck!!

Well I guess I'll stop complaining and wish everyone who is mormon a Happy Valentines Day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment