Saturday, May 15, 2010

I Feel So Grown Up!

When we moved into my cousin's house we were in desperate need of a dresser. After the honeymoon, we went out on a search for a bedroom dresser and came back with a whole bedroom set! Well the set was finally delivered Friday night. I must say, buying furniture really makes me feel legit. I couldn't be happier with the set we found at the price we paid. This just makes me even more excited to get down to Phoenix where we will have our own place to decorate and make our home :D

The bed set!
The dresser!

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I love the bed spread! Kris and I looked and ones like this and he said it was tooooo girly.. haha :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Austin- looks like you got the bedding you wanted eh! Helen's a bit jealous of the coolness of it, so good pickins

    ReplyDelete