Sunday, May 2, 2010

Honeymooon! In Cancuuun! (Part 2)

That next morning after the wedding were were off to catch a 7:15 flight to Cancun! The flight felt like forever seeing as we didn’t pack a computer, book, not even a pen to play sudoku with, but once we were there it was so worth it We stayed at the NH (Now) Rivera Hotel. It looked exactly like the pictures so we were pleased.

This was the view from our room.

Our days were spent laying by the pool, drinking VIRGIN strawberry daiquiris and eating lots and lots of food!

I had never been to an all inclusive hotel but let me just say, I loved it! Being able to eat whatever you wanted, whenever you wanted is the life! I swear I ate 2 pounds of chips and guacamole alone haha Austin was more into the virgin strawberry daiquiris and ended up holding his own with all the other drinkers at the hotel haha At night we would get dressed up and go to the different themed restaurants.

Asian Night

Italian Night

Mexican Lunch

Stealing some of Austin's drink :D

Adults Only Night

During the day the hotel would host different activities. One of the activities we participated in was learning how to fold those cute animal towels.


Our dinosaurs are lovers!

There was also a big inflatable mountain the hotel put in the ocean. Austin swam out to it. I got attacked by the rocks and coral so I didn’t make it far.

The day we left it was rainy and soo humid that my camera lens kept fogging up.


Sad to go home...

Overall the honeymoon was awesome thanks so much to Steven and Diane!



No comments:

Post a Comment