Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

What better way to spend the holiday weekend than with the ones you love.

Saturday night Austin & I had a little date night playing mini golf. When we first started dating Austin took me to play putt putt at Boondocks. I was trashing him up until the very end when I stopped trying, thinking we were done competing and just goofing around. Ever since that time Austin never let me live it down that he "supposedly" won. Well we went to a small miniature golf course we discovered a few blocks from our house and needless to say, this time Austin kicked my trash. 45 to 57 was the final score.... it was an off night for me.

Look at that concentration haha
Pretty legit with the pencil over the ear
Sunday we went to church and discovered that the calling we were original called to, substitute primary teachers, was changed to actual teachers. We are now the team teachers of the primary 8 year olds haha it should be interesting. We then had Austin's family over for dinner and games. It's so fun to have a big house where everyone can come and hang out.

Today we decided that it would be fun to celebrate Memorial Day with a picnic at Memory Grove Park. It was a beautiful day and was a great time bonding with family. It's sad to think that we will only have a few more months of this before Austin & I move to Arizona. I guess that just means we will need lots of family visits ;D

Happy Memorial Day & God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment