Friday, March 16, 2012

Gifts Galore!

Can I just say how much I love getting gifts when it's not your birthday or Christmas! It's so fun! Over the past few weeks we have received some awesome gifts!

A few days after we found out that our baby was indeed a boy, we received a package in the mail from Ashley (soon to be Aunt Ashley!) I could not get over how cute the clothes were!! I love that she found a cute little BYU shirt for him to wear haha adorable!!
Then on Tuesday we got two more packages, this time from Austin's Uncle Greg. He always does such an awesome job picking out very thoughtful presents. We were like kids on Christmas day waiting to see what was inside.

I had to take a picture of the package because every time we get something from him, this is what it looks like. Such cool handwriting! 
A late birthday present for me. A bracelet to match a turquoise necklace he got me last year! 
 I was so excited to see more cute things for our little guy! He sure is getting spoiled :D I was also beyond pleased with the baby book he found. I have been keeping a little pregnancy journal/scrapbook on my computer, but I wanted an actual book for when the baby was born. I had been looking, but nothing really stood out to me. Well Greg found the coolest baby book I have ever seen! It has pop up and interactive things on every page. I can't wait to start putting in pictures, and journaling all the exciting things our little guy does his first year! 
 Last were these awesome flameless candles that were a late Christmas present. 
I told Greg he needs to send our presents late every year, because sometimes I think it is more fun getting gifts randomly in the middle of March! Austin and I are so grateful for all of our family members, and how thoughtful and kind they can be. We really are blessed, and love them all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment