Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sista Sista!

Seeing as my sister Lexi is out of school right now, and I'm back to working part-time, it was fun having her come out for a few days to keep me some company. I don't think Austin loved that it was during his finals, but for me it couldn't have been better! We did lots and lots of shopping, eating, and just hanging out together. Here are some pictures highlighting some of the fun stuff we did!

The day before we picked Lexi up from the airport, my friend Khyra told me about this really good BBQ place called "The Pitts" that her and her husband like to go to. It was so funny because since moving down here, every time we would drive past this place Austin would tell me how much he wanted to try it, even though it looks like a dive from the front. Well with a good recommendation from friends, we gave it a try and were extremely impressed!
Austin and Lexi didn't waste any time chowing down on a rack of ribs haha Dig in!! 
As I said before, we seemed to do lots and lots of shopping while Lexi was down. We even took one whole day just to go shopping over in Scottsdale.
I scored big at TJ Maxx by finding these cute Petunia Pickle Bottom for half the price. Of course I didn't know whither to get a boy or girl... so I just got both! haha 
 So I finally caved, and got a belly band for my growing belly. I actually really like it, but I took this picture because of the slogan. "Flaunt your bump and keep your pants up." I don't know why I think that is so funny, but I do!! hahaha 
At night when we got tired of watching TV, we went on a few treat runs. I had to take Lexi to my favorite frozen yogurt shop, Yogurtology!!
The empty bowl speaks for itself...
 While Lexi was here, the weather was just perfect for laying out and going for walks! 
 I think Lexi really enjoyed getting her tan on haha 
We also made the mistake of taking Lexi to the dog store in the mall. We honestly fell in love with this little guy!! Even Austin fell in love, and usually he isn't mushy over dogs. If I weren't pregnant, I would have moved to Sage Stone just so I could buy this little pup! He was so sweet, and he even had a Dallas Cowboys collar on which means it was meant to be!! I think we spent a few days after that just talking about that dog. haha Never again can I go in that store.... 

1 comment:

  1. I love all the new posts, and I am glad you guys liked Thee Pitts Again! We'll have to go together! Looks like you had so much fun with your sister....and YAY for a boy!!!

    ReplyDelete